Just a list of books I've read.
- Kurt Vonnegut
- Galapagos [a must read]
- Kurt at its finnest. Reading pace is always great at the
same time that you know that you're reading a Vonnegut book.
I hold it dearly in my mind.
- Player Piano [to put in the list]
- I was not able to properly enjoy it in the beginning, but
after the first third it really amazed me, just not as much
as the others.
- The Sirens of Titan [a must read]
- In terms of reading it is almost as great as Galapagos,
but it is one of those books that you must read it again
after a decade to properly feel it.
- Charles Bukowski
- Women [leisure]
- I read it during errands and enjoyed it greatly. Really
fun and somewhat deep for some reason.
- Pulp [just read it]
- Lewis Carroll
- Alice's Adventure in Wonderland + Through the Looking Glass
[to put in the list]
- I've enjoyed reading Alice, I was in a life moment of big
changes and this book helped me reflect and comprehend them.
- Emily Brontë
- Charlotte Brontë
- John Cheever
- J. D. Sallinger
- Haper Lee
- Daniel Kahneman
- João W. Nery
☆Powered by Azure Blob☆